- Our Consultants will advise on Unified Communications in these areas:
- Collabiration Tools
- Instant Messaging
- Mobility & Office Anywhere
The rapid convergence of consumers and business technology driven by the increasing adoption of bringing your on device (BYOD) strategies, has seen the smartphone, tablet or laptop replace the desktop phone and PC as the business standard.
Employee mobility is a business imperative. The challenge comes when a geographically diverse workforce expects the same high quality voice, data and video performance they get from the desktop delivered on their portable device.
Modern networks have kept pace with the increasing demands of business and consumer communications for speed, bandwidth and available. A unified communications solutions platform allows organisations to integrate a secure, reliable and borderless communications network to their infrastructure, generating significant cost and operational benefits:
- Provide consistent, high quality communication tools, anywhere
- Reduce the number of offices through remote working or hot desking
- Enable geographic business expansion without the need for new offices
- Improve productivity of teams spread across multiple locations
- Implement flexible working or remote working practices
- Utilise UC as part of a robust business continuity plan
- Reduced telecommunication costs by making phone calls through an IP network
- A more agile and productive workforce
- Greater collaboration, leading to improved decision making
- A motivated workforce with a better work/life balance
- Reduced capital investment, business operations and travel costs
- Optimised infrastructure with greater flexibility and easier to manage
How We Can Help
Tectria’s track record underpins our desire to be the unified communications solutions provider of choice. Over the years, we have developed an in depth knowledge of UC technology, market trends, what works and what doesn’t. So that we can help you determine what delivers maximum benefit at a lower cost.
Our unique approach includes everything from assessing your existing network readiness to planning the development roadmap technology from the world’s leading vendors (Cisco, HP, Avaya, Microsoft, Apple, 02 and Vodafone) to deliver all benefits of a unified communications consultant and solution.
Our vendor-agnostic approach means we are able to recommend the right combination of communications and network technology from the world’s leading vendors (Cisco, HP, Avaya, Microsoft, Apple 02 and Vodafone) to deliver all the benefits of a truly unified solution.
Audio conferencing: Desk-based and room-based, high definition voice
Video conferencing: Desk-based and meeting room-based, high definition video for a near face-to-face experience.
Collaboration: Enable individuals to share and update documents simultaneously, or at different times from different locations.
Presence and instant messaging: Enable employees to check real-time availability of colleagues and route calls accordingly.
Mobile unified communications: Extend your UC capabilities across mobile devices
For more information about our unified communications consultants and solutions, get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.